Nearly 20 days after the introduction of iOS 5 at WWDC 2011 , Apple today has officially released the first beta 2 version of iOS. Apple iOS 5 Beta 2 was released for all devices running iOS, including iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iPod Touch Gen 3 and Gen 4. No significant changes in this second beta, the major changes in performance and patches exist on iOS 5 Beta 1 . However, with iOS 5 Beta 2 along with the latest version of iTunes, users can sync wirelessly between devices and computers. this makes synchronization more simpler and more convenient than the synchronizing process via data cable as before. Here are some small changes in the iOS 5 Beta 2 over the first beta.
1. You can use the wireless sync, which was not possible in previous versions.
2. Work has also begun iMessage service, although there are small problems in communication between users of iOS 5B1.
3. On the iPhone there are appropriate settings for the wireless features of the system upgrades.
4. The iPhone has changed the iCloud setting’s icon.
5. Fixed a problem with the display clock, you can now enjoy 24-hour mode.
6. Problems also disappeared from the keyboard, now works more smoothly.
7. Back are the wallpaper settings, which strangely disappeared from the iOS 5 B1.
8. To register the iPhone screen has been added a distinctive “i” button, which allows you to view your IMEI number and ICIDD.
9. There are also settings for iCloud functions.
10. When registering the iPhone is necessary to define your account Apple ID. In iOS 5 B1 could bypass this process.
11. Animations for notification on lock screenshot also changed.
12. There is an update to the WebKit engine.
13. Notification Center shall also inform about upcoming events, recorded with calendars.
14. Quick access to the camera from the lock screen (press the Home button twice) faster and smoother.
15. The system works faster.