Mark Zuckerberg’s team has been working on the native application for Apple’s tablet for very long time. At the end of this complex (as it sounds), the production process has come to an end. The application appeared in the App Store. As it turns out, totally worth the wait.
It’s amazing, but after several months of dedicated work that the application received, its a very simple iPad application. No revelations and major facilities, except that the application has become a universal program running on the iPhone and iPad. The official Facebook page lists the most important functions:
- Enjoy bigger, better photos - Your photos revived again in the iPad. Easy browsing of large images in high definition picture viewing points in the album.
- Travel to any location in a fast manner - simply touch the screen or a slide or slide your fingers to move from one screen to another and immediately return.
- Play games while on the move - Play your favorite games on Facebook on a larger screen, wherever you are.
- Focus on what’s important - less item on display is more space for pictures of friends and their status changes and events.
- Do not waste space - Use the navigation to send messages, check for notifications and view bookmarks, but not switching screens.
- Touch the screen to send a message - simple pull-down menu makes it easy to browse and send messages without entering your inbox.
The list at first glance seems to be something impressive, but really it is just empty slogans. Take for example the game. Indeed, they appear in our menu tab. When you tap on the icon or Trade Farmville’s Nations are not transferred to the browser, but the App Store! In other words, the game must be downloaded (if it is the version for the title) as a separate application.
Facebook for iPad is trimmed with a very simple tool for graphic design. Given the time it spent on the application and the fact that he lost a job recently head of the project, the effect is miserable. To make matters worse, many users informed about the suspension of the application during operation or after the first run.
I’m curious your opinion on the Facebook for iPad . Are you satisfied with the work we put into the program engineers Facebook? I confess frankly, still prefer to use the assistance of third party applications, which advanced to the topic much better.